We do not use, share or transfer personal information except as set out in this policy.
Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information
The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information
You may decide to disclose personal information to us by providing identifying information when:
- a. obtaining a logon to the Site
- b. subscribing to Site updates by email
- c. adding comments, posts or other material to the Site
- d. ordering products from the Site
- e. providing feedback on the Site or our organisation
This information will be viewable by certain members of our staff. To the extent that it forms part of material that you have submitted to be published, it may also be viewable by members of the public.
4. Holding of information
Personal information that you provide will be held by New Ground Media Limited. In addition, email addresses will be held by a third party service that processes our email notifications.
5. Use of personal information
We will only use personal information provided to us for the following purposes:
- a. to provide services offered by this Site
- b. to enable users to collaborate and share information
- c. to administer and evaluate this Site
- d. to improve the organisation’s services
- e. to communicate with users of the Site
Statistical information and cookies
6. Statistical information
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us analyse usage of, and improve, the Site. This information includes:
- a. users’ IP addresses
- b. users’ search terms
- c. pages accessed on the Site
- d. links that are clicked on
- e. date and time of Site visits
- f. users’ operating systems
- g. browsers used when accessing the Site
This Site generates cookies for logged in users.. The cookies, which can be found on your computer, are named www.therugbysite.com.
8. Self access and correction
Registered members are able to access and change their profile details (name, email address, bio, and profile photo) by logging in and clicking on the “Account” link.
Rights of access and correction
9. Your rights
You have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to us in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that we have stored, or to request correction of such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us by any of the means set out below. We may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
New Ground Media, email@example.com
10. Privacy Commissioner
If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10-094
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: +64-4-474 7590
Enquiries Line (from Auckland): 302 8655
Enquiries Line (from outside Auckland): 0800 803 909
Fax: +64-4-474 7595