1. Agreement to terms
Welcome to The Rugby Site (the ‘Site’), a website hosted and operated by New Ground Media Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘NGM’). These terms apply to the entire contents of the Site as well as to any web feeds produced by or displayed on the Site and to email notifications produced by or via the Site. By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to these terms.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in material on the Site is owned by NGM. Any unauthorised use of Site material is strictly prohibited.
3. Marketing communications
All members are automatically opted in to marketing communications from The Rugby Site. If you wish to opt out, please click the unsubscribe link present on any communication you receive.
You are required to obtain a logon – username and password – before being able to enjoy certain features of this website. You must take good care of your logon and keep it secure.
5. Taking care with passwords
You must take reasonable care to:
- a. choose a password that is a secret known only to you which cannot be easily guessed;
- b. not disclose your password to anyone;
- c. not allow anyone to see your password or have the opportunity to see it or record it when you enter it on a computer; and
- d. change your password at regular intervals.
6. Compromise of passwords
You must immediately change your password and notify us if:
- a. you believe the secrecy of your password has been compromised; or
- b. you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
7. Improper use of logons
You agree that you will:
- a. not knowingly or recklessly use or attempt to use your logon for a purpose for which it was not intended, including any unlawful purpose; and
- b. notify us if you know or have reason to believe that there has been or is about to be fraudulent or other unlawful use of your logon.
8. Suspension of logons
We may suspend or disable your logon if:
- a. doing so is considered necessary to protect the security of this website, our services or any person; or
- b. your logon is being misused or has otherwise been compromised; or
9. Effect of using logon
You agree that we are entitled to rely on the authenticity and authority of your username and password to process actions or requests you submit to this website and that we may do so without further enquiry.
10. All purchases made are final.
As videos are available to view as soon as the purchase is confirmed we are unable to provide refunds.
Purchases will appear on your credit card statement under: The Rugby Site, Napier.
- The Subscription Fee is a monthly or yearly recurring fee administered by PayStation and gives you access to all site content and all new releases. The payment details provided to PayStation will be used to automatically collect the Subscription Fee, commencing on the date that the first month Subscription Fee is paid during registration for use of the Site and recurring monthly or yearly thereafter.
- If payment is not received on the set monthly or yearly subscription anniversary date, you will be notified and given three days to make payment. If this is not received after this period your account will be frozen until payment is made.
- We may change payment terms, including the monthly or yearly subscription fee for any reason, at any time, by giving you thirty days notice.
- You may cancel your Subscription Fee at any time prior to your next payment date, at which time your access to the site will terminate. You shall not be entitled to any refund of Subscription Fees paid by you.
13. Exclusion of liability
We disclaim and exclude all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this Site or the information, content or materials included on this Site or on any website to which it is linked.
The inclusion of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider.
15. Contributor views their own
Views expressed on the Site by our own contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect an organisational position or policy.
16. No liability for disruption or corruption
We will not be responsible for any disruption to this Site or for loss or corruption of any information whilst in transit or when downloaded onto any computer system from this Site.
17. Agreement to privacy statement
- a. such provision will continue to apply, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to other persons or circumstances not affected by the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability;
- b. the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be amended to reflect the original intention (as determined from this Site) as nearly as possible in accordance with applicable law in respect of those persons or circumstances giving rise to the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability; and
19. Revisions to terms
20. Governing law and jurisdiction