The Rugby Site Featured Videos Competition Terms & Conditions
The ‘Featured Videos’ Competition is promoted by ‘The Rugby Site’ (New Ground Media Ltd), head office located at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington, New Zealand.
A participant in this competition is referred to as ‘entrant’ or ‘you’.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Entry and Eligibility
- The Competition is open to all registered members of The Rugby Site.
- Employees or immediate families of The Rugby Site or Heroes Rugby Challenge are not eligible to enter the competition or receive any prize.
- You may only enter the competition through ‘The Rugby Site’ application on Facebook, by registering on the site or purchase of a video tutorial. Entry into the competition is automatic upon submission of a correct and fully completed online entry form.
- No purchase of video tutorials is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Rugby Site has absolute discretion to accept or reject any entry.
- The Competition runs on a weekly basis, with a weekly draw being made at every Thursday at midnight UTC.
- By submitting an entry each person consents to ‘The Rugby Site‘ using the entrant’s name and entry for the purposes of promotion, marketing and publicity in any and all media, worldwide, for an unlimited period, without notice to the entrant and without payment of any fee or compensation of any kind.
- We reserve the right to reject any entry, which is in our opinion, attempting to scam the Competition.
- We accept no liability for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries that are not received for any reason, or any phone, line, network and/or any server technical failure involved in any communication related to the Competition.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Competition database.
Selection of the Prize Winner
- The Prize Winner will be selected by random draw.
- Prize winners will be selected once a week.
- We reserve the right to select an alternate Prize Winner if we decide at our sole discretion that the Prize Winner or his/her entry does not comply with these terms and conditions.
#The Prize Winner will be contacted via Facebook and given access to their prize module through The Site.
- There is one (1) prize per week available to be won.
- Subject to any changes deemed appropriate by the Company, the ‘Prize’ will be access to one of the site Featured module of the week.
- It is the Prize Winner’s responsibility to notify The Rugby Site of any change in email address by notice in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will not be liable for any failure to receive the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize at our absolute discretion if for any reasons outside of our reasonable control the prize is unable to be supplied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied representations and warranties in relation to the Prize are excluded. In particular, The Rugby Site gives no warranty with respect to the quality of the Prize or its suitability or fitness for any purpose.
- We will collect each entrant’s name and email address for the purpose of administering this Competition and notifying the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner’s name will appear on ‘The Rugby Site’ facebook, web presence and any other promotional material deemed appropriate as part of the Competition.
- Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed by us except as required or permitted by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 or by other applicable laws.
- The personal information you provide will be held securely. You may access, correct or remove any of the personal information held about you by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The Rubgy Site’s full Privacy Statement can be found at www.therugbysite.com/privacy
- Entrants acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Competition belong to ‘The Rugby Site’.
- Each entrant warrants that their entry complies with the terms and conditions of this Competition, and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or any New Zealand law and that the entrant has all necessary right, title and interest to give the license.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promotion Sponsor’s and it’s designees’ use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity and advertising purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional notification, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all issues and disputes that may arise in relation to this Competition or these terms and conditions. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts and agree that the New Zealand courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any issue or dispute arising out of or in relation to this Competition.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time at our absolute discretion. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you shall not hold us liable for any losses resulting from any such changes. You should check the terms and conditions regularly at www.facebook/therugbysite.
- We alone will the arbiters of any question of interpretation of these terms and conditions and any aspect of the Competition or its content. Our decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with this Competition shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions we reserve the right to refuse entry to the Competition and/or disqualify the entrant in question from any further participation in the Competition, and/or disqualify any entry and our decision is final.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to discontinue, modify or suspend the Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither ‘The Rugby Site’ nor its third party service providers engaged for the purposes of this Competition, will be liable to any person for any liability, loss, expenses or damage howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Competition and/or use or any use or non-use of the Prize, even if the party had advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such liability is expressly excluded.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ‘The Rugby Site’, Facebook, and their officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, liabilities and suits arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) any claim or allegation that your entry infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another party’s confidential information.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to ‘The Rugby Site’ at firstname.lastname@example.org.